Her tongue-in-cheek reaction to this struggle for style has resulted in a wonderful zine, full of fashion, family, and friends— depicting the dichotomous environments of day-to-day and designer, she has styled each “character” in part-uniform-part-couture-clothing.
Check out the office-exclusive on Jones' online zine, below.
- Left : Top by Joanne Hynes, Jeans by Vintage, Shoes by Gucci, Accessories by Vintage, Jewellery by Butler & Wilson
- Right : Coat by Preen Line, Tee by Moschino
- Left : Top by Burberry, Skirt by Vintage, Shoes by Christian Louboutin, Bag by Toga
- Right : Velour trousers by Vintage, Shoes by Jimmy Choo, Bag by Lulu Guiness, Earrings by Butler & Wilson
- Left : Blouse by Shakila Thebe, Shirt by Vintage, Skirt by Fendi, Shoes by Toga, Bags by Lulu Guiness
- Right : Top by Vintage, Skirt by Preen Line, Shoes by Vintage, Necklace by Butler & Wilson
- Left : Jumpsuit by Little Sunny Bite, Bags by Louis Vuitton & Joanna Hynes, Earrings by Blitz London, Shoes by New Balance
- Right : Shirt by Versace, Head scarf by Connor Downey
- Blouse by Ellinor Brannstrom, Jumper by Vintage, Trousers by Vintage, Shoes by Vivienne Westwood, Bag by Burberry, Neckerchief by Connor Downey, Jewellry by Butler & Wilson
- Models: Eileen Pettinger, Vivienne Jackson, Annabel Rimmer, Valerie Jones, Alice Heppleston, Brenda Jones, Alisha Higham, Paul Jones, Aimee Rook
- Directed, produced and styled by Emily Jones