Nike X A-COLD-WALL*
“I am going to focus on the sound experience when you enter the gallery space, and tame the temperature. The mood and tone will feel quite cold, very industrial and loud; but it won't be achieved through collecting objects. It will be achieved through a sonic experience for the most part; use of white space,” says Ross.
The intent follows both the form and function of the central object, The Nike AF1 A-COLD-WALL*: It’s industrial origin served against the backdrop of the industrial landscapes that appropriated it.
- Creative Direction by Samuel Ross
- Photography by Hamish Stephenson
- Styled by Yi Ng, Andrew Harper
- Models, Kenny Akin, Mia Kitora Howe
- Text courtesy of A-COLD-WALL*